The 2022 Early Childhood Learning & Development Conference will be held on Friday 18 & Saturday 19 March 2022 at Optus Stadium, Perth Western Australia.
The Conference will provide an opportunity for educators, academics, policy makers, and communities to come together and work collaboratively to improve children’s learning and development.
Through a combination of presentations, keynote addresses, Q&A sessions, workshops and social occasions, delegates will be provided with the tools, resources and support to further develop their expertise and contribution to enriching the lives of children.
We are looking for Presentations and Workshops for our Conference Program that:
- Increase delegates’ knowledge and the practical skills in:
- challenge and crisis management;
- leadership and workforce development;
- emotional well-being of those working with children;
- working together – collaborative partnerships and meaningful engagement with families and communities.
- Share current research findings, innovations and trends that support the provision of quality childhood education and care
- Showcase successful WA-based and national models of high quality education, child care and education delivery systems
All chosen presenters will receive a complimentary Day Registration to the Conference!
Abstract Key Dates
- Abstracts Open: Monday 6 September 2021
- Abstracts Close: Monday 15 November 2021
- Acceptance Notifications: Monday 29 November 2021
We are looking for presentations that are innovative, interactive and at the forefront of current practice and research related to the education and care sector from birth to 12 years.
- Abstracts are to be submitted as a 45-minute workshop/presentation.
- All presentations should allow time for 5 minutes of questions either during or at the end.
- Abstracts are to be submitted with a title, in MS Word format and in English to a maximum of 500 words.
- Ensure you indicate the presenting author for the Abstract and include a brief biography of no more than 100 words.
- Choose the most relevant abstract theme (Innovations, Findings & Trends; Challenge & Crisis Management; Leadership & Workforce Development; Emotional Wellbeing – Being Our Best; Working Together – Collaborative Partnerships).
- Each Abstract will be assessed according to the following criteria: relevance to the Conference; relevance to the professional context of delegates; potential to contribute to the body of knowledge.
- Successful Abstracts must be presented by the author/s or a nominated co-author.
- The presenting author will receive 1 x complimentary day registration to the Conference if chosen to present. Conference Ticket includes access to all keynote presentations, afternoon concurrent sessions, The Market Place expo, and full-day catering.
- Audience attendance may reach up to 100 delegates. Audience numbers are not guaranteed – presentations will run concurrently with other session streams.
- Submission of Abstracts implies the author’s agreement to publish the Abstract in all Conference publications inc. website.
- Acceptance of Abstracts will be by email by 29 November 2021 or earlier.
- Acceptance does not imply any payment from the Organising Committee. Authors must arrange and pay for their own accommodation, travel etc. to attend the Conference.
- Acceptance or otherwise is at the discretion of the Organising Committee whose decision is final.
- Submission deadline may be extended at the discretion of the Organising Committee.
Abstracts are to be submitted via the ECLD22 Abstract Portal below by 15 November 2021.
Further enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 66 11 64