Have a question you need answered?
Check out our FAQs below or if you’re still unsure, please fell free to call us on 1300 66 11 64 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will you be offering refunds if the Conference is cancelled due to COVID-19?
Yes, we will offer refunds for the full registration fee should the Conference be cancelled as a result of the ongoing risk posed by COVID-19.
What will happen to my ticket if the borders close and I reside outside of Western Australia?
Should state or territory borders close preventing you from attending, we will offer you a refund for the full registration fee. The Conference will still proceed if the Western Australian borders are closed to interstate travellers.
What will happen if there are restrictions placed on the number of people who can attend the Conference?
We are working closely with the Western Australia Government to ensure a COVID-19 safe event. Should COVID-19 event capacity limits come into place, we will follow the advice of the Government at the given time and allocate places in order of ticket purchase. We recommend securing your ticket/s sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment.
What will happen to the cost of my flights and/or accommodation if the Conference is cancelled or the borders are closed due to COVID-19?
We trust that local providers will act in the best interests of their patrons to accommodate credits or refunds, however please check directly with your your airline and accommodation provider to confirm cancellation and refund policies.
Will the Conference be postponed to a later date?
At this stage we are working towards delivering a COVID-19 safe event in March 2022. Keep an eye out on our website and Facebook page for updates on the event.
What health and safety measures are in place to ensure a COVID-19 safe event?
We are adhering to all current and future Western Australian Government and venue event guidelines including, but not limited to:
- Encouraging good hygiene practices – adequate hand washing facilities and alcohol-based hand sanitiser readily available within the Conference venue.
- Regular cleaning of high touch point areas and surfaces.
- Safe handling of food to minimise hand contact.
- Where possible and practical, physical distancing measures implemented.
- Encouraging people not to attend if they are experiencing symptoms linked to COVID-19 or are in any way unwell, have been in close contact with someone who is confirmed as having COVID-19 or is experiencing symptoms linked to COVID-19, have recently attended a hotspot or breakout area with a high risk of potential exposure or have been directed to isolate/quarantine.
How can I get more information about COVID-19?
For updates regarding COVID-19, please click here.